How to Deploy YouTrack to Jelastic PaaS
YouTrack is an innovative issue tracking and project tracking tool for keyboard and simplicity fans. And of course it can be easily deployed into Jelastic PaaS. Come through few simple steps below and learn how to do that.
1. Log into the Jelastic dashboard.
2. Click the Create environment button to set up a new environment in Jelastic.
3. In the Environment topology window, select Tomcat as your application server and JDK 7 as your jvm, type your environment name, for example, testyoutrack, and click Create.
In a minute your environment with Tomcat application server will be successfully created and appears in the environments list.
Upload Java Package
1. Go to www.jetbrains.com and click Products link.
2. Click on YouTrack in the opened menu.
3. Then navigate to Download & Sign up page. Here choose the Java EE Container edition as it is shown in the picture below.
Download will start automatically.
4. Switch back to the Jelastic dashboard and upload Java WAR package you have just downloaded.
5. Once the package is in Jelastic, deploy it to the environment you have just created.
1. Once the deployment is finished, you can open your environment in web browser.
2. Accept the license agreement.
3. Create a user account to access all YouTrack features.
Hope this instruction will be useful for you!