1. Log in to your Jelastic account and click the New Environment
button in the upper left corner of the dashboard.
2. In the opened environment topology wizard, navigate to the Java tab and select WildFly (the 10-16 versions are supported) from the list of available application servers. Then, specify the allocated resources limit using cloudlet sliders, choose a region (if several ones are available) and edit the name of your environment.
- WildFly is not compatible with Java 6 and 7; therefore these versions are not available
- due to the minimal WildFly resources requirements, it is strongly recommended to allocate more than 1 cloudlet for this node. Otherwise, you can experience low server performance and even its failure
- WildFly can be launched in the Standalone mode using the configuration file defined in the STANDALONE_MODE_CONFIG environment variable
- Jelastic provides out-of-box support of the WildFly servers Auto-Clustering in the Managed Domain mode via the appropriate switcher in topology wizard
Click the Create button when ready.
3. Wait for a couple of minutes for your environment to be created and click the Open in Browser
button next to it.
4. The WildFly default welcome page lists some useful links to help you get started.
In order to access the WildFly Administration Console, click the appropriate link (circled in the image above) or get URL from the email (received after server creation) alongside with other access credentials.
Also, you can establish an SSH connection
to your WildFly server and use the WildFly CLI
inbuilt utility for managing.