1. In order to replenish your account click Balance button at the dashboard and choose Refill balance line in the menu. State the sum using slider and click Submit Payment.
Note that the VAT (tax amount) will be shown only while proceeding the payment in the order.
a. If you use a card as a payment method:
Type your card details and click Proceed.
Note: In the case you’ve already refilled your account with this card, you won't need to enter card details again, just confirm the refilling.
b. If you use PayPal as a payment method:
Log in to your PayPal account and complete the purchase.
After the replenishment completed you'll receive the emails with information about your account converting and refilling. Also the same information you will see in the message appeared at the dashboard.
2. Also you are able to configure the auto-refill due to your demands. For that choose the Configure auto-refill item in the drop-down menu.
In the tab opened state the sum you would like to put on your account.
Then choose the refilling frequency:
Confirm your choice.
As WHMCS doesn’t truly supports auto-recharge feature Jelastic only automatically creates (threshold or monthly trigger based) order for a particular recharge card. So the payment can be made in two ways:
Automatically if you have a positive WHMCS balance that greater or equals to order amount.
Manually by completing the payment using the email confirmation automatically sent every time due to the configured conditions.
If you want to switch off the Auto refill option, click the link to disable it.
3. After clicking the Payment methods menu item in the drop-down list you can select your default payment method which will be used automatically while refilling.
4. Click View invoices to open WHMCS admin panel with your Billing history which includes all financial documents issued for your Account (namely, Invoices, Orders, Payments, and Adjustments).
5. Click Billing history to view the data about consuming the resources of your balance by Jelastic.