Now that you have configured your environment you can run your Java application.
The Jelastic Deployment Manager gives you a convenient way to control your deployed web applications. You can easily add and deploy any of them to a specified environment or delete them if needed.
In order to add new Java application package:
- Upload your application package by clicking Upload in Jelastic Deployment Manager.
- Browse to your local file. The Jelastic Deployment Manager supports .WAR, .ZIP or .EAR formats.
- To add new application via URL (http://, https:// or ftp://) navigate to the appropriate tab and enter there the required link.
Note that the maximum available size of the uploaded local file is 150 MB. If your application size exceeds this limit, please use the URL for uploading.
- Upload manager just links to the file
- If you modify your linked file but do not change the link to it there is no need to enter URL again
- If the ftp server needs authorization you'll have to put your URL in the following format:
- If you happen to select a file with an unsupported extension or you enter an incorrect URL, you will get an error message informing you of it.