1. Click the Config button next to the container, which implements the role of a storage - either a Dedicated Storage Container or any other-purposed server you’ve previously mounted the data from.
2. Within the opened Configuration Manager tab, switch to the Exports section. If you don’t have any exported data yet, you’ll be shown the corresponding notification:
3. Subsequently, all directories that were shared from this container to any node on the current Platform, will be displayed here (whilst the externally exported data won’t be shown).
By hovering over any record and selecting the Navigate to directory option from the Additionally list, you can easily switch to the corresponding folder to review and edit its content.
4. Upon expanding any string with directory path (which designates the location where the exported data is stored at a current server), you’ll see the list of containers this folder is shared with. This can be done using the triangle button to the left or through a simple double-click:
The following information can be found here:
5. At the tools panel above the list you can find several buttons, intended to help you in managing your storage container exports.
In case you need to perform some additional configurations beside of these basic ones, use the in-built file manager or connect to a node over SSH.
- with the Export option, you are able to share any directory inside container with any other node at your account - the details can be found below, within the Directory Export section of this guide
the next Unmount button, allows to stop sharing data with the selected client node (this functionality can be also accessed through the directory’s Additionally list):
After confirmation, the corresponding record will be removed from the list and the appropriate data will become unavailable at the chosen instance.
upon clicking the Configuration button, you'll be redirected to the etc/exports file, where you can check and edit (if needed) the list of exported folders, destination client node address (either IP or domain name) and additional export parameters
If working in confines of your Cloud account, Jelastic will adjust all of the required export configurations automatically. Thus, in most cases, editing of this file is not required and may be needed only for external exports - check the External NFS Server Configuration
doc for more information.
- you can Refresh the list of exported files with the same-named button to get the most recent shares state
selecting the Docs button on the far right of the pane will redirect you to this documentation page