So, launch your Eclipse IDE and proceed with the instructions below.
Jelastic Eclipse Plugin Manual: Getting Started
1. Open the Eclipse Market Place page with Jelastic Plugin in a browser.
2. Click on and drag the plugin installation button (circled in the image below) into your running Eclipse workspace.
3. In the opened frame you can check and edit the list of installed software. In our case, there is only Jelastic Eclipse Plugin listed, so just click on Next.
4. At the next step, you’ll need to read and accept the license agreement.
Click on Finish in order to proceed with installation.
5. Wait a minute for this operation to be completed.
Authentication with Account Credentials
To get started with Jelastic, you need to connect the plugin with your account at a platform. For that, navigate to Window > Preferences > Jelastic Preferences.
In the opened tab, fill in the Login and Password fields with the corresponding values and either select the required Jelastic hosting Provider from the list of available ones (for Public Cloud) or type the Custom host manually (for Private Cloud).
Select the OK button to confirm the entered data .
That’s all the required configurations! Now, having the Jelastic Eclipse plugin installed, you can manage Jelastic environments and deploy new projects easily without switching between IDE and browser.