Create Python Environment
2. Navigate to the Python programming language tab, where the Apache Python application server is automatically selected, and choose the required engine version (2.7, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6 or 3.7).
Adjust any other settings (e.g. cloudlets limits, public IPs, region, etc), provide environment name and click Create.
Change Python Version
The version of the existing Python instances can be changed with the container redeploy feature.
1. The appropriate dialog can be accessed in the following ways:
- from the central part of the topology wizard (can be accessed with the Change Environment Topology button next to the appropriate environment)
- using the Redeploy container(s) button next to the required node or layer
- Tag - select the needed Python engine version
- Keep volumes data - protect data in the volumes from erasing during redeploy
- Simultaneous or Sequential deployment with delay (for scaled servers only) - choose whether all containers within a layer should be redeployed at once or one-by-one
Click Redeploy to proceed.3. Confirm an action via the appeared pop-up window.
That’s it! In a minute the Python engine version of your container(s) will be updated.