How to deploy PrimeFaces applications into Jelastic cloud
PrimeFaces is one of the most popular UI frameworks in Java Ecosystem.
Let’s deploy PrimeFaces application to Jelastic PaaS and you’ll see how easy it is!
Create an Environment
1. Log into the Jelastic dashboard.
2. Click the Create environment button at the top left.
3. In the Environment Topology dialog, pick your application server (for example, Tomcat). Then type your environment name, for example, primefacestest.
Wait just a minute for your environment to be created.
Upload a Java Package
1. Upload your war file to the Deployment manager (we use prime-showcase-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.war as an example).
2. Once the package is in Jelastic, deploy it to the environment you have created earlier.
That’s all you have to do! Now you can launch your application in a web browser and enjoy.