NetBeans Plugin Management
You can easily manage your existing Java environments through the Services tab.
For that expand your Cloud list and choose the desired environment.
1. To stop an environment right-click on it and choose Stop environment.
2. If you want to run already stopped environment, right-click on it and choose Start environment.
1. You can easily manage log files on your Jelastic instances directly in IDE. Expand the required node to find the log file you are interested in, right-click it and choose Get log (or just double click).
2. Log file will be automatically opened.
3. If you want to save log file, choose the File > Save As menu item.
If you have a deployed application, you can right-click on the appropriate context in the environment to open your application in the browser.
Also, using this menu you can delete the chosen context.
In order to learn how to deploy NetBeans projects into Jelastic PaaS directly from IDE read the linked document.