Kubernetes Cluster: Versions & Change Logs
Jelastic PaaS provides a pre-packages Kubernetes (K8s) Cluster solution with automatic installation. Kubernetes is a portable, extensible, open-source platform for managing container-based workload and services, that facilitates both declarative configuration and automation. It correlates greatly with Jelastic PaaS, allowing to set up applications based on the Kubernetes system directly inside the platform.
By hosting a Kubernetes Cluster at Jelastic Paas, you can get the following benefits:
- Easy Start - automated installation in several clicks do not require manual intervention
- Hyper Scalability - the cluster can be automatically scaled vertically and horizontally
- Multi-Cloud Availability - mix and match cloud options due to the project needs
- Simplified Management - a single point of management via intuitive UI and built-in Web SSH
- Flexible Automation - automate DevOps processes with open API and Cloud Scripting
- Cost Efficiency - pay only for consumed resources benefiting from container density and scalability
K8s Package Change Log
You can check the source code of the Kubernetes Cluster package by Jelastic PaaS at GitHub. You can overview changes in each of the versions by clicking on the required record in the list below.