Cyclos is a complete on-line banking system with additional modules such as e-commerce and communication tools.
It's pretty easy to deploy it, just follow the steps below:
A. Create an environment
- Log into the
- While in Jelastic dashboard, click the Create environment button:
- In the Environment topology window select Tomcat 6 as your application server. Pick MySQL as the database you want to use and then choose your environment name, for example, Cyclos, and click Create.
It will take just a minute for your environment to be created.
B. Upload a Java package
C. Configure database
- Navigate to the Cyclos web site and download the basic installation package.
- Extract the files from zip package you have just downloaded and create a .WAR file from web folder contents.
- Upload your Java package to the Deployment manager.
- Once the package is in Jelastic, deploy it to the environment you have just created.
D. Configure Cyclos
- Click Open in browser button for MySQL.
- When you created the environment, Jelastic sent you an email with credentials to the database. Use these credentials to create a user account and the database with the application.
- Switch back to the Jelastic dashboard and click Config button for Tomcat.
- Open the Cyclos configuration file (home/webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF/classes/cyclos.properties) and type the host URL.
- In the same file you will have to set the database configuration (database URL, username and password).
Don't forget to save your changes and restart Tomcat!
E. Start Cyclos
Finally, you can launch Cyclos and use all of its functions!
The default credentials are admin/1234.