How to Deploy EJB to the PaaS
This instruction shows you how easy it is to deploy your Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB) applications to the Jelastic PaaS. You don’t have to change a single line of code or custom configuration.
It’s just a few simple steps.
1. Log into the Jelastic dashboard.
2. Click the Create environment button:
3. In the Environment topology window, select GlassFish as your application server, set the cloudlets limit, type your environment name, for example, ejbtest, and click Create.
In a minute your environment will be created and will appear in the environments list.
Upload Java Package
1. Upload your EAR archive to the Deployment manager.
2. Deploy it to the environment you have created earlier.
Now you can open your application in a web browser and enjoy!