- Dashboard - corresponds to deployment via archive (provided either as local file or URL)
- VCS - allows to deploy from your VCS repository (e.g. Git, SVN, Bitbucket)
- Hub Registry - creates a custom container with your application based on the Docker image stored at your public or private registry
- Plugins - deploys a project using one of the popular software development tools (Ant Task, Eclipse, Intellij IDEA, Maven or NetBeans), which provides integration with platform
For more information on the last two options, use the appropriate links, while in this guide we’ll describe deployment via archive and VCS repository. They can be called either from Deployment Manager or by hovering over the Deployments record, which is provided for all application servers, and clicking one of the appropriate buttons.
The first two icons (Local file and URL) corresponds to deployment via archive and the last one (Git / SVN) - to deployment from the VCS repository. Choose the appropriate option and click it to proceed with your deployment configuration.
- the VCS deployment type for Java application servers is performed with a help of the Maven build node, refer to the linked guide for additional details
- .NET deployment process for the Windows-based IIS application server is different from the standardized flow described in this guide
- currently, the archive deployment type is not implemented for the Go programming language, its support will be provided in the future releases