With Jelastic you can easily upload and deploy any Node.js app via Archive or URL. The given below instruction shows the steps you should perform in order to get your Node.js application hosted with Jelastic Cloud.
1. Upload your application package by clicking Upload in Jelastic Deployment Manager.
2. Browse to your local file. The Jelastic Deployment Manager supports .zip, .tar, .tar.gz and .tar.bz2 formats.
Note that the maximum available size of the uploaded local file is 150 MB. If your application size exceeds this limit, please use the URL for uploading.
3. To add a new application package via URL (http://, https:// or ftp://) navigate to the appropriate tab and enter there the required link.
4. Click Upload and track the progress of the package uploading in the Tasks pane. Once the file is uploaded, it gets listed along with all your previous packages and you have access to the Deploy and Delete options for that file.
5. Select your package in the list and click Deploy to button.
6. Choose the environment you want to deploy your web application to. In the opened window you’ll see the information on your application’s URL. Click Deploy.
You can deploy just one Node.js app to the environment, so it will be in the ROOT context by default.
7. Your web application will be deployed to the chosen environment in a minute. Just click Open in browser button to start working with your application.
That’s all! Enjoy the reliable and scalable Node.js hosting with Jelastic PAI.