The newly added instances can be synchronized with the first added node. To achieve this you just need to follow the next workflow:
- Log into theJelastic Manager.
- Click Create environment to set up a new environment in Jelastic.
- In the Environment topology window select one application server and other instances if you need any. Then type your environment name and click Create.
- Upload your project using Deployment Manager.
- Once the file is uploaded select it in the list and click Deploy to drop-down menu. Choose the environment where you want to deploy your application. In the opened window, specify the application's target path (if you want to deploy several projects into one server). Click Deploy.
- Your application will be deployed to the chosen environment in just a minute. After that you can make all necessary configurations.
- Finally scale your environment horizontally by adding the needed number of servers.
The added application servers will be an exact copy of the very first with all its configurations.
- You need to use file manager while deploying your application to achieve the effect of synchronization.
- No further data configurations and changes are synchronized, just the initial.
- Also you can synchronize your data with a help of WebDav module. To see the detailed information on activating and using WebDav module in Jelastic follow the link.
- If it is needed to synchronize something in already existing environment you should scale it back to alone node or use WebDAV or Config manager application for manual synchronization.