Monitor Consumed Resources
Reserved Cloudlets Configuration
While creating or changing environment topology, in the right part of the wizard you can see the number of Reserved Cloudlets configured for your environment (configured using the Reserved Cloudlets slider ).
Here you can find:
- Total Reserved Cloudlets for this environment
- The coloured bar indicates the amount of Reserved Cloudlets configured for each server type within the environment
- The amount of discount you received using these Reserved Cloudlets
- How many Reserved Cloudlets you need to get the next discount level
- The total monthly cost for all Reserved Cloudlets (Total fixed costs), and how much you save compared to using the same amount of resources as Dynamic Cloudlets
- The range of possible costs for the month (variable depending on your resource usage)
- The maximum cost limit for the month assumes that you use all resources at the maximum Scaling Limit, as configured using the Scaling Limit slider
Current Resource Usage
In your dashboard, you can see a list of all of your environments. The right-hand column displays current resource Usage. You can see the amount of disk storage and cloudlets currently being used by the whole environment or, if you expand the environment context using the arrow at the left, you can see the individual resource usage by each server within the environment.
- The first number (HDD icon ) in the Usage column is the amount of disk space currently consumed. The amount is shown in MB (in this case 1GB is equal to 1024MB).
- The second number (cloudlet icon ) in the Usage column is the amount of cloudlets currently being used (first cloudlet number) out of the cloudlet Scaling Limit (second cloudlet number) you have configured.
Statistics of Consumption
You can also see the amount of consumed HDD, RAM (Memory), CPU and Network Bandwidth according to each container by clicking on the Statistics button of the desired node.
Use the Billing history button for your environment or navigate to Balance > Billing history item in the upper menu to review the charges applied for consumed resources.
Here you can specify the desired start / end dates, and the time period interval to view the billing data for. The billing history is displayed by time period, with the corresponding charges to the right. Use the icon to expand the view to reveal additional details about resource usage and charges for the particular period of time.
Data shown is grouped within environments. After expanding the particular environment you’ll see the list of nodes it consists of. All the nodes are sorted in the alphabetical order. After the nodes list the Public IP and SSL with the cost for their usage are stated (in the case you’ve enabled them for your environment).
You can see the following information regarding every environment node:
- Fixed cloudlets amount consumed
- Flexible cloudlets amount consumed
- Storage (amount of disc space used)
- Paid traffic
- The overall amount of charges applied for each node usage
Note that here you can see whether the pay was taken from the main balance or from the bonuses.
The total charges between the selected dates are calculated for you at the very bottom of the list.