1. Switch back to the Jelastic dashboard and click the Open in browser icon for Apache application server in your environment.
2. Follow the first steps of the Concrete5 installation: choose the preferable language, ensure your configurations meet the needed requirements, and click the Continue to Installation button.
3. Fill in all the fields with Site, Database and Administrator information:
- Name Your Site: insert the desired name of your site
- Email Address: type the email of administrator user
- Password: specify the password for administrator user
- Server: paste the link to your database without http://
- MySQL Username: enter the name of database user you've created while DB configuring
- MySQL Password: type the password you’ve specified for a new database user
- Database Name: it is similar to the DB user name you've entered while configuring the database
Now click the Install Concrete5 button.
4. Wait a bit: it is a database creation time!
When it is finished, press the Continue to your site button.
5. If you see the same great picture (or kind of) as on the screenshot below, you have reached your goal having the Concrete5 CMS inside your Jelastic PHP Cloud. Congratulations!