To create a new user in Jelastic, follow these instructions:
1. Go to https://jelastic.com/
2. Scroll down a little to see our sign-up widget. Here, enter your email address to the appropriate field and choose the desired hosting provider within the Service provider list beneath.
Click the Try It button and you will be automatically redirected to the dashboard.
3. Switch to your email box. Depending on the hosting provider you’ve chosen you can receive one of the following messages:
- if your Welcome to Jelastic email contains automatically generated credentials, just use them for signing into the dashnoard and enjoy;
otherwise, you’ll be provided with a special activation URL. Follow it in order to complete your account registration with the help of the next form:
Specify the desired password for your account and confirm it within the appropriate fields.
A captcha widget represents an image with a set of random characters and input field for these characters to be typed in.
Mobile Number Verification
The mobile number verification widget requires you to specify your phone number for an unique activation code receiving. In addition, after you are successfully signed up, this number will be bound to your account.
Note that one phone number can be used for a single account registration only.
After you click the Send/Get a Call button, your activation code will be either sent to the specified mobile phone via SMS or dictated by a robot with the automatic phone call (depends on a hosting provider’s settings). Herewith, the form will be extended with one more 4-cell field for this code entering.
Fill each cell with a separate digit of the received code.
In case no SMS/call was received, you can either Edit the phone number (if it was specified incorrectly) or Contact support (if any other issue occurred so you need further assistance).
Once all the required data is entered, press the Continue button. You’ll be automatically redirected to the Jelastic dashboard where you can sign in using the credentials you’ve specified and start working.
1. You can sign in Jelastic dashboard in different ways:
- Choosing your hosting provider from the drop-down menu in the upper part of the Jelastic site.
- Following the direct link to the dashboard:
2. In both cases you'll be redirected to the sign in page of your hosting provider.
Here, specify your credentials within the corresponding fields and click on the Login button.
If you've forgotten your password, follow the next steps:
1. Navigate to the sign-in page of your hosting provider.
2. Click on the button with the question mark and choose the Reset password option in the appeared list:
3. Enter your email and click the Recover button.
As a result, Jelastic will send you an email with a new password for your account.
We highly recommend to change the automatically generated account password (i.e. if you haven’t specified it by your own, for example, after recovering) to your custom one:
1. While in the Jelastic dashboard, click on the menu with your login in the upper right corner and choose the Change password line.
2. In the opened frame, fill in the fields with your current and new passwords and click the Change password button.
To sign out from the dashboard, click on the menu with your login in the upper right corner and choose the Sign out option.