YouTrack is an innovative issue tracking and project tracking tool for keyboard and simplicity fans. And of course it can be easily deployed into Jelastic cloud. Come through few simple steps below and learn how to do that.
A. Create the environment
- Log into the Jelastic Manager
- Click the Create environment button to set up a new environment in Jelastic.
- In the Environment topology window, select Tomcat 7 as your application server and JDK 7 as your jvm, type your environment name, for example, testyoutrack, and click Create.
In a minute your environment with both Tomcat 7 and JDK 7 will be successfully created and appears in the environments list.
B. Upload Java package
- Go to www.jetbrains.com and click Products link.
- Click on YouTrack in the opened menu.
- Then navigate to Download & Sign up page. Here choose the Java EE Container edition as it is shown in the picture below.
The downloading will start automatically.
- Switch back to the Jelastic dashboard and upload Java WAR package you have just downloaded.
- Once the package is in Jelastic, deploy it to the environment you have just created.
C. Start YouTrack
- Once the deployment is finished, you can open your environment in web browser.
- Accept the license agreement.
- Create a user account to access all YouTrack features.
Hope this instruction will be useful for you!