Hover over a running environment and you will see a few icons show up. You can use these for the following functions:
- Open in browser
- Clone environment
- Change environment topology
- Delete environment
- Billing history
1. Click the Open in browser icon to open the environment in a new browser tab.
2. Click on Settings to open a configuration tab. In this tab there are seven options: Custom domains, Custom SSL, SSH Access, Monitoring, Account Management, Change Owner and Info.
Click on SSH Access to add your public SSH keys and get the ability to connect securely to your environments’ containers and execute the required commands there.
Note: that SSH settings are applied to the whole account but not to a separate environment.More info:
Select Monitoring in order to start tracking the amount of resources your environment consumes.
Here use Load Alerts to set the email notifications in case of resource usage increase/decrease.
In the Auto Horizontal Scaling option you can configure triggers for changing the amount of nodes depending on the CPU or RAM consumption.
The Logs section contains the records about all the events occurred in the two abovementioned sections.More info:
Select Account Management to see the list of accounts with access to the environment.
If you want to share the environment with another account, click Add and fill in the Email field. Also you can tick Change Topology / SSH Access if you would like to give such permissions to a user. Click Save.
More info: Account Collaboration
3. To Clone the environment click the appropriate button. In the opened frame specify the name of the new environment and click Clone.More info:
4. In order to Change the environment topology, select the needed option . Perform the required changes in the appeared Environment topology dialog box and click Apply to submit them.
5. To Delete an environment, click on the red cross icon and confirm that you really want to do this by entering your password.
6. To change the status of an environment, click the Start or Stop buttons (located in the Status environment column).
|Note: when environment is stopped, only the Settings, Clone environment, Delete environment and Start buttons are available. |
Also, the opened settings tab for such an environment will contain only three active options: Account Management, Change Owner and Info.
7. To see how much money your environment consumes, use the Billing history button. The statistics will be shown in a separate tab, where you can specify the desired period for its displaying.