When your environment is up and running, you can get started on deploying your application. Jelastic provides you with many choices for application deployment. Navigate to the Deployment Guide
to get acquainted with the possibilities such as:
Now, we will show you how to deploy your app using the Jelastic Deployment Manager:
- Click Upload in the Deployment Manager panel.
- Choose the Local file or URL tab, depending on the source of your file. Click Upload. The Jelastic Deployment Manager supports .tar, .tar.gz, .war, .ear, .zip, .tar.bz2 and .bzip2 formats for local files, and http://, https:// or ftp:// for deploying via URL.
The maximum available size of a local file is 150 Mb, while the size of the file uploaded via a URL has no restrictions.
- Select your package in the list and click Deploy to drop-down menu.
- Choose the environment where you want to deploy your application. In the opened window, specify the application's target context (if you want to deploy several projects into one server) or just leave it blank (then you'll get root context). Click Deploy.
- Your application will be deployed to the chosen environment in just a minute. After that you can click Open in browser and ensure that everything works.
If your application requires some additional settings, configure it easily using the Jelastic Config Manager (learn more in the Application Configuration document).
That's all! Enjoy using Jelastic!