- Click the last button for GlassFish in your environment, choose Admin panel > Login in the appeared list (or you can follow the link to the Admin console which you've got in the email after creating environment).
- Fill in Username and Password which you've got in the email after creating environment.
- Choose gfcluster-config > JVM Settings in the list. Then click on the JVM Options tab.
- Click on Add JVM option . Fill in the path to the JAR file you've uploaded to the home folder. In our case:
- Click Save button. If everything is correct you'll get the next message:
- Restart GlassFish.
That's all. In such a way you can manage GlassFish environment variables in Admin console.